Please note that this session will be given a lecture in Japanese.
In this training, we will explain the overview of Intel Compiler introduced in SQUID and OCTOPUS, various options available for Intel Compiler, and learn about tuning methods using these. It comes with a "free trial account" that allows you to use the supercomputer freely for one week.
Highly recommended for...
- Those who use an OCTOPUS or SQUID general-purpose CPU node
- Those who develop and debug programs by themselves
- Those who want to speed up a program but don't know how to do it
Important notice regarding taking this course
- Because of COVID-19, this workshop is live-streamed online using online meeting tools.
Please make sure you have an internet access.
- Although we do not have a practical training at this workshop, will provide you "The free trial accounts" for the workshop for those who wish to use it.
- You are free to use "The free trial accounts" for the workshop for one week after the workshop.
The materials for the workshop
Date : Jan 14, 1:30 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
Instructor: Mr. Kento Takeda, XLsoft Corporation
Type : Lecture
Application deadline: Until the day