Please note that this session will be given a lecture in Japanese.
This workshop is basically the same as the workshop of the same name held on Jun 27.
In this workshop, we will explain performance measurement and basic tuning methods for the purpose of acceleration of programs that run on vector processors (SX-Aurora TSUBASA) installed on SQUID's vector nodes.
It comes with a "free trial account" that allows you to use the supercomputer freely for one week.
Highly recommended for...
- Those who want to speed up the program of SX-Aurora TSUBASA, but do not know how to do it
- Those who have a basic knowledge of Unix (e.g., who can use an editor)
- Those who have C, Fortran programming experience
Important notice regarding taking this course
- Because of COVID-19, this workshop is live-streamed online using online meeting tools.
Please make sure you have an internet access.
- Although we do not have a practical training at this workshop, will provide you "The free trial accounts" for the workshop for those who wish to use it.
- You are free to use "The free trial accounts" for the workshop for one week after the workshop.
The materials for the workshop
It will be released after the workshop. You can see the training materials of last year from here.
The materials for the training
Date : Sep 22, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Instructor: NEC Corporation
Type : Lecture
Application deadline: Until the day
We have stopped accepting applications.