Please note that this session will be given a lecture in Japanese.
In this workshop, we will explain performance measurement and basic tuning methods for the purpose of acceleration of programs that run on vector processors (SX-Aurora TSUBASA) installed on SQUID's vector nodes.
It comes with a "free trial account" that allows you to use the supercomputer freely for one week.
Highly recommended for...
- Those who want to speed up the program of SX-Aurora TSUBASA, but do not know how to do it
- Those who have a basic knowledge of Unix (e.g., who can use an editor)
- Those who have C, Fortran programming experience
Important notice regarding taking this course
- Because of COVID-19, this workshop is live-streamed online using online meeting tools.
Please make sure you have an internet access.
- Although we do not have a practical training at this workshop, will provide you "The free trial accounts" for the workshop for those who wish to use it.
- You are free to use "The free trial accounts" for the workshop for one week after the workshop.
The materials for the training
Date : Jun 27, 13:30 -16:30
Instructor: NEC Corporation
Venue: Online Distribution
Type : Lecture
Application deadline: Participation on the day is acceptable.
We have stopped accepting applications for this information seminar.