SQUID(Supercomputer for Quest to Unsolved Interdisciplinary Datascience) starts operation on May 6, 2021. This system is composed of different types of 3 clusters, General purpose CPU nodes, GPU nodes, Vector nodes. Total Peak performance is 16.591 PFLOPS.
As a part of the operating test, we provide SQUID computing services to the current users and the possible future users without imposing a service charge for the first four months from May Middle, 2021, until July. If you are not satisfied with computing resources in your laboratory, you just want to use cutting-edge accelerators and brand-new processors, please try to use our new over-petascale universal supercomputing system named SQUID. Of course, also in the case you have no experience of using any supercomputer systems, don't hesitate to try.
|Theoretical Computing Speed||16.591 PFLOPS|
|Compute Node||General purpose CPU nodes
1,520 nodes (8.871 PFLOPS)
CPU：Intel Xeon Platinum 8368 (Icelake / 2.4 GHz 38 cores) 2 CPUs
42 nodes (6.797 PFLOPS)
CPU: Intel Xeon Platinum 8368 (Icelake / 2.4 GHz 38 cores) 2 CPUs
GPU：NVIDIA A100 8 units
36 nodes (0.922 PFLOPS)
CPU: AMD EPYC 7402P (2.8 GHz 24 cores) 1 CPU
Vector Engine: NEC SX-Aurora TSUBASA Type20A 8 units
|Storage||DDN EXAScaler (Lustre)||HDD：20.0 PB
|Interconnect||Mellanox InfiniBand HDR (200 Gbps)|
SQUID Free trial program
|Period||Middle May 2021 – July 20 2021(scheduled)|
|Trial Target||All of computing nodes on SQUID (1598 nodes)
- Waiting time is there due to shared use.
- The upper limit of simultaneous execution and elapse time is set.
Storage (HDD: 20.0 PB)
- 5TB per 1 group.
- In the case that data to be migrated is more than 5.0TB, we set the upper limit and let you know it.
Storage (SSD: 1.2 PB)
- For moving onto service charged operation of SQUID, this plan may be subject to change.
- As to account and data after the SQUID free trial program is finished, we will announce.
- We will ask for a questionnaire for you during the Free Trial program. Please cooperate with our survey.
Please apply SQUID free trial from the following form: