The following applications are being accepted.
- OCTOPUS shared-use
- SQUID shared-use
- SQUID General-purpose CPU node dedicated-use
You can use application software installed on these systems. We don't accept the application for "Only use application software".
How to apply
To use the large-scale computer systems offered by the Cybermedia Center, users need to pay a service charge.
The details of service charge is as follows:
After choose course and use-mode, please apply from following page.
First application for system use
Additional explanation for Service Charge
- All users can use application softwares and file system.
- OCTOPUS user can use home area(/octfs/home) up to 10GB, and one group can use work area(/octfs/work) up to 3TB. SQUID user can use home area(/sqfs/home) up to 10GB, and one group can use work area(/sqfs/work) up to 5TB. If you need more capasity, please apply "additional storage".
- "OCTOPUS point" and "SQUID point" is a unit that appears amount of computational resources in OCTOPUS shared-use. Please see here for the detail. "node hour" is a unit that appears amount of computational resources. 1 node-hour = the computational resource amount of 1 hour computation using 1 node. Please see here for the detail.
- If you apply dedicated-use mode, your group dedicate some nodes. Because other groups can't uses dedicated nodes, your group doesn't wait to execute programs.
- If Applicant isn't Japanese, please confirm "For foreign users". Especially note that foreigner must belong to Japanese educational, academic, reserch institute or stay Japan more than 6 months to use systems. For foreign users