Please note that this session will be given a lecture in Japanese.
This workshop is basically the same as the workshop of the same name held on May 23.
In this training, we're going to learn about the basics of supercomputers in the Cyber media Center and how to use them.
We will distribute “The free trial accounts" for one week of free use of large-scale computer systems. This training would be highly recommended to those who are considering researching using a supercomputer.
Anyone who is a teacher or student at a university, or a technical college can take the course, so please feel free to take it. Those who consider the use of our large-scale computer systems are welcomed.
Highly recommended for…
- Those who are going to use the supercomputer from now on
- Those who have basic knowledge of Unix (e.g. using editor)
- Interested in how to use the supercomputer
Wed, Sep 7
13:30 - 14:00 Overview of the supercomputer and introduction of the CMC supercomputer
14:00 - 15:30 How to use the supercomputer
Important notice with regard to taking this course
- Because of COVID‑19, this workshop is live-streamed online using online meeting tools.
Please make sure you have an internet access.
- Although we do not have a practical training at this workshop, will provide you “The free trial accounts" for the workshop for those who wish to use it.
- You are free to use “The free trial accounts" for the workshop for one week after the workshop.
The materials for the workshop
Date : Sep 7, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Instructor: Cybermedia Center（Invited Professor Yoshiyuki Kido, Technical staff member of the Department of Information and Communications Technology Services)
Type : Lecture
Application deadline: Until the day
Applications are no longer being accepted.