(Important : for all users) about using our system in 2021 fiscal year
We start the continuous service application for 2021 FY today. You have to apply by March 26, if you continue to use our large-scale computing system. Representative of application only can submit the continuous service application. Please see the following page and submit:
for Using our system in the 2021 fiscal year
- SX-ACE was shut down on Feb. 28, 2021 and SQUID, a new supercomputing system, will be available from May 1 2021. We plan a data migration from SX-ACE to SQUID, and SQUID Free Trial Program (May 1 until Jul. 31).
- a service charge of OCTOPUS storage is going to change as the following: 1TB 3,000 JPY -> 1TB 2,000 JPY.
- Users of HPCI or JHPCN or Research proposal based use cannot submit service application for next fiscal year.
- If you will not submit service application for next fiscal year, your account will be automatically stopped at the end of March 2020. If you end to use our system in this fiscal year, any application is not required.
- We can not accept your additional resource request for this fiscal year after your submitting service application for next fiscal year. If you request an additional resource, please submit again service application for next fiscal year.
- We are going to charge your usage fee in April 2020.
Posted : March 02,2021